Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn

GREENWICH — A lawsuit has been filed by the parents of a Greenwich college student who died of a heroin overdose against the manufacturer of a prescription drug they claim led to his death.

Laurence and Michelle Allen are suing the makers of Suboxone, which was used to treat a previous addiction to painkillers that their son fell into following a car accident. When the Suboxone prescription ran out, according to court papers, Bradley Allen, 19, turned to street heroin and died of an overdose in 2014.

Read More