The Workers’ Compensation attorneys of Alan W. Clark & Associates, LLC and its affiliate Pasternack, Tilker, Ziegler, Walsh, Stanton & Romano, LLP have been representing injured workers at the New York Workers’ Compensation Board for over forty years. In that time, we have proudly fought to establish the compensability of thousands of challenging claims, including claims involving:
- Cardiac arrest arising out of stress at the workplace
- Exposure to toxic dust and debris resulting in reactive airway disease
- Repetitive stress injuries arising out of prolonged use of machinery
- Occupational office injuries arising out of prolonged typing and sitting
- Indirect exposure to violence at the workplace causing psychological injury
- Death resulting from combustion of flammable gases at the workplace
- Slips, trips and falls at work
- Motor vehicle accidents in the course of employment
- Unwitnessed injury resulting from furniture installation
- Home health aides traveling between patients’ homes
- Injuries resulting from insect bites
- Professional athlete injured during competition
- Electrocution while trimming trees near power lines
We have also obtained favorable settlements and awards for our clients, many of which have exceeded $100,000.00 without waiving the claimants’ rights to future benefits.
Please call Alan W. Clark & Associates, LLC today for a personalized, free consultation by one of our experienced Workers’ Compensation attorneys.
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.