Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn

The mother of a 16-year-old Brookline boy who fell ill after eating at the Chipotle Mexican Grill in Cleveland Circle sued the restaurant in Norfolk Superior Court on Thursday, seeking damages for days of illness.

The legal action by Andrea C. Dow, mother of Alexander Keough, is the first in a likely string of lawsuits related to the norovirus outbreak at Chipotle. About 140 people, most of them Boston College students, suffered nausea and vomiting after eating there during the first weekend of December.

Read More